The Automation Engineer for Automation Development Services is a Devops engineer or software developer that is proficient in one of the following aspects: Cloud Native development, CI/CD or Infrastructure as Code; and at least familiar with the rest of them. The role also requires experience working with Linux systems.
Automation Engineer – Automation Development Services
- Participate with the rest of the team in refinement sessions to translate the company needs into software solutions that suit those needs.
- Develop and build the solutions with the team.
- Participate with the team in the handover phase to the operational teams, ensuring their full autonomy for using and operating the built solutions. The handover should include: comprehensive documentation, monitoring and alerting assets, training, Standard Operation Procedures, L3 support procedures enablement, etc
- Use Agile practices to ensure continuous value delivery and alignment with business and team objectives
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Devops engineer or software developer in Cloud Native environments, involving Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, Kubernetes and private and public cloud providers.
- At least 5 years of experience working in software development. Demonstrable experience in different software development languages such as Java, Python, Ruby
- Proficient in at least one of the following skills, and at least basic experience in the rest of them:
- Terraform to apply Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, ArgoCD, Spinnaker, …) and practices (deployment strategies, micro-service pattern, …)
- Ansible to automate configuration management.
- Kubernetes (CKAD/CKA certification is a plus) and Helm. Docker usage and writing custom Dockerfiles.
- GitOps experience as part of CI/CD.
- Familiarity with Linux and networking concepts.
- Experience working under Agile frameworks. Working in a scrum or SAFE manner
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
Job Category: Automation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote